As a result of over 30 years of practising law, Wayne has accumulated considerable experience in commercial and corporate law. In the last 20 years Wayne has focused on the technology business sector, advising on the commercialisation of technology and intellectual property, the sale and purchase of technology businesses, capital raising, structuring start-up companies and dealing with shareholder issues.
Wayne offers strategic and legal advice primarily in the technology sector, with a preference for helping smaller start-up businesses. Wayne can also provide the following services:
- liaison between clients and law firms, helping clients understand their legal needs and instruct their lawyers more effectively
- advice on shareholder issues, including drafting and negotiating shareholder agreements
- act as an advisory board member to selected technology businesses
- negotiation and preparation of term sheets and investment agreements
- preparation of simple commercial agreements
- assistance with due diligence investigations by potential investors